- 50% + VAT deposit on order.
- Final cleared payment due on completion and must be paid and funds cleared
in bank in full before delivery or collection.
- Delivery or collection arrangements must take place immediately after final
payment to avoid storage and insurance costs.
- Once work is completed and final payment made, SW Fabrications will not
accept liability for any damage or theft of equipment while on our premises, so
customer must arrange insurance to cover the total cost of order.
- SW Fabrications do not accept liability for any damage caused in
loading/unloading or in transit when collection and delivery is made.
- All work carried out remains the property of SW Fabrications until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to charge compensation and interest on any late
- Any bank charges incurred on returned payments will be charged in full to
- On completion of works customer will visit at SW Fabrications to satisfy that
work is exactly as asked.
- Modifications, if any, will be carried out at SW Fabrications at no cost given an
initial layout is agreed.
- Modifications on site will incur costs.
WARRANTY SCHEDULE AND SERVICE SUPPORT
- 12 months warranty on all parts (not labour) included.
- Servicing should not be necessary so long as brewing and cleaning procedures
are followed as advised.
- TELEPHONE / EMAIL AT ANY TIME ON GOING.
THE REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION IN TERMS OF UTILITY (2.5 BARREL ONLY)
- Fermenters 1 x rcd 13 amp plug socket near each fermenter
- 1x 32 amp female 415v socket with isolator centre of brewhouse control box.
- Water mains pressure centre brewhouse.
- 16 amp fused double pole isolating switch with rcd protection for cask washer.